Friday 31 August 2012

Alex liked blowjobs...

When I was taking night-school classes in photography, back in the very early nineties, I got very friendly with a girl called Alex. She was really pretty, curly hair, a great figure, really pretty face. We sometimes sat together in the refectory during break and, as often happens when you’re in your early twenties and desperate for a shag, conversation turned to sex. She was very honest and very upfront and I tried to be the same, but it was clear which one of us was the more experienced.

Towards the end of October, during one of our chats, it came out that she’d split up with her boyfriend, as he’d been playing around with one of her friends. I was single at that time and I hoped something might happen, but a few weeks went by and although we’d started to flirt, nothing did. When the course ended for the Christmas break, we arranged to go out for something to eat.

We met up for the evening and both of us had made the effort - she looked spectacular, in a tight-fitting roll-neck and a skirt that skimmed the tops of her knees. She’d done her hair and make-up and, if I wasn’t so pessimistic, I’d have said she was dressed for a date. We got our table, caught up, ordered and ate and over desert she said “If you take me home, we can mess about.”

She was clearly horny, clearly up for it and so was I. I took her back to her place and, on the drive, admitted that she was looking to get back with her boyfriend, but wanted to experiment a little first. I didn’t say much. She got us both a big glass of wine, we sat in the lounge and talked a bit about work and college and then she quickly changed the subject to the fact that she really enjoyed giving blow jobs. We drained our wine, talked and laughed a bit more, then she ordered me to take off my trousers. I was amazed, happy and incredibly horny, all at the same time and so I did.


Alex steered me around in front of her and, still fully clothed, grabbed my already hard cock. “Nice,” she said and then sucked it into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down with enthusiasm. She made it wet, very wet, there was saliva everywhere, down my balls and all over her hand, which she was using to stroke me while she sucked. Now and then she'd pull back, look me in the eye, and then spit more saliva onto my cock. I’d never experienced anything like it before and it seemed a brilliantly nasty thing for a very pretty girl to be doing and I liked it.

The sensation was electric, so I put my hand on the side of her head and pulled her up, kissing her hard, her mouth and chin wet. She began stroking my balls.

“You’re going to me me cum,” I said, “and quickly.”

“Not too quickly I hope,” she said cheerily and slid her skirt down. She was wearing black tights and no knickers. I could see the damp patch at her crotch. “So do you want to come in my mouth or do you want to fuck me?"

“How about both?” I said.

“Good answer,” she smiled and slid her tights down. Her pussy was gleaming. I kissed her again, pulled off my shirt and then helped her get her roll-neck off. Her bra came off at the same time. Her tits looked perfect, with small hard nipples and I rubbed them with my palm as we kissed. I licked my way down her neck, reaching around to kiss and nibble just behind her ear. Long hairs tickled my lips, and I moved down to her tits, teasing her pink nipples with my tongue and sucking on each one in turn.

She spat into her hand and stroked me to make sure I was hard and then led me out of the lounge and into her bedroom. She flicked on the lamp and I saw an instamatic on the bedside cabinet.

“Use it,” she said and laid down on her back, spreading her legs wide. I took a shot of her holding herself as she looked delicious, so perfect. I got onto the bed and leaned down to bury my face in that soft fuzz and tongued the moist pink flesh lightly. She gasped and I looked up, smiling at her, revelling in the sight of her naked, open and inviting.


Alex licked her fingers and started to stroke her pussy. When she spread her lips I leaned forward and slowly eased my cock into her. Smiling at me, she put her arms around my neck and drew me on top of her. I began to thrust slowing but after a few minutes she whispered in my ear, "You can fuck me harder." Our tempo increased until I was pounding into her, the sound of bodies colliding, our skin slapping. After a few minutes, I leaned back and knelt up. She put her feet on my chest and I flicked my tongue over the tips of her toes, which made her giggle.

I thrust into her and her breast shook with each one. We were fucking hard and fast now and she was gasping and making grunting noises. I grabbed the camera, took another couple of shots, wanting to get her closed eyes and the way she was biting her lip. I fucked her harder, her pussy warm and juicy and she reached under, stroking my balls. That was it, the tipping point.

“I’m going to cum,” I said.

“Oh,” she gasped, “on my face, on my face.”

I pulled out and leaned forward, pushing my pelvis as near to her face as possible. She grabbed my cock and began to wank it, fast and furious. She pushed her arms up, pressed her breasts together, making them look even more voluptuous. Head lifted up, leaning as far forward as possible, mouth wide open, tongue sticking out, pink and hungry, making little licking motions in the air, just inches away from my cock.

And I came.

She kept wanking me and my spunk sprayed over her, splashing on her tongue and lips, crossing her cheeks, dripping to her shoulders. She pointing my cock towards her tits and small amounts dropped there, then she put her mouth on the head, flicking it with her tongue.

When I was finally done, I leaned back and sat between her legs, grinning like a fool and catching my breath.

She sat up and smiled at me. There was cum on her cheek and chin, and fine droplets in her hair. And when I thought it couldn't get any better, she wiped her cum-spattered breast and licked her finger.

Sadly, we never fucked again and she got back with her boyfriend. I haven’t spoken to her in years but remembering this, I wish I could find her even if to just say hello and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment