Monday 4 March 2013

My first footjob experience

Following on from my last post, I think it's fairly obvious to regular readers of this blog that I like feet - not all of them, obviously, but enough that I think it probably counts as a fetish.  To be honest, I’ve always been keen on them but once I became sexually active, I was disappointed to find that a lot of women don’t like their feet to be touched.  My ex-wife, for example, would allow me to give her a foot massage or kiss her feet or give me a footjob, but I could tell she was never really into it.

My first experience was with a girl called Diane, who I met at the UCL bar one night. We’d been seeing each for a week or so and we were young and in love.  She would gladly sit there in the SU bar, rubbing my cock like there was no tomorrow, whilst I played with her pussy and arse. Good times.

On this particular day we’d gone back to her place, a little flat across from the campus and both of us were the worse-for-wear with drink. We chatted for a while, flirting and messing about and then she asked me what my fantasy was.  She told me hers - it involved her being fucked mercilessly by a black guy but since I’m white and didn’t want to ring any mates that night, we passed on it.

I decided to be honest and confessed to her that I had a thing about feet.  Far from being turned off, she had no problem with it and we stripped off. She had great little tits (I’m more of a bigger-tit kind of bloke but, I was there, I went with it) and a flat belly and a juicy arse and lovely, lovely feet. She pushed me onto my back, nestled herself between my legs and put her feet on my chest, wiggling her toes at me. I sucked each one into my mouth in turn and, as she started to play with my balls, I reached down and slid two fingers into her moistening pussy.

She pulled her feet back and scooched down the bed a bit, her feet gripping my cock.

“Stand up,” she said, “next to the bed.”

I did, reluctantly and without warning, she began wanking me, hard and fast, her feet pressing into me, her toes waggling over the shaft. The sensation was incredible and I could barely believe it was happening - I didn’t know what to look at first or what to do.  I chose to go with the flow, watching her feet do their magic and found that if I shifted slightly, she was in the perfect position for me to play with her pussy.  So I did, my fingers sinking easily between her lips, my thumb on her clit.

I began to fuck her feet, the motion moving her body, making her tits dance. The whole thing was the best thing, sexually, that I’d ever seen in my life to that point and it still ranks up there even now.  Her feet got quicker, as did my thrusts and I flicked her clit as if my life depended on it.

She came slightly before me, her shudders making her toes wriggle against my cock.  when I came she didn’t stop wanking me with her feet and I thought, for a moment, I was going to pass out.  Instead, I steadied myself and pointed my cock at the soles of her feet, painting them with cum.

We had a good night that night.


1 comment:

  1. http://xhamster.com/movies/2121290/giving_a_black_dildo_a_sexy_foot_job.html

    ReplyDelete