Thursday 11 April 2013

Shirley

Sometimes at the Photography club, we have a model turn up and she's so perfect at what she does, so professional and switched on, that it's hard to believe she isn't in newsstand magazines.

Shirley is one such lady.  A good looking woman, very comfortable with herself, nudity and other people and she knows exactly how to move to make her curves come alive.

Tonight was her first evening with us but I'm sure it won't be her last.  I was so taken with her that I've asked to publish these pictures here on the blog.  Since the blog also contains sexual stuff, I've agreed to hide her identity but if you're a photographer and would like to work with her, get in touch with me via petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll be sure to pass the message along.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment