Tuesday 2 April 2013

Titfuck with Fuck Buddy Rachel


You must remember my fuck buddy Rachel (here’s the original post - it’s a little footjob memoir and here's another one, where I get to pinch her nipples) - well, she has a real thing for her tits and so whilst she  indulged my passion for feet and I'm something a breast man myself so I had no problem with helping her out.

We’d gone back down to visit with friends in Bristol, decided to share a room and it was warm.  I quite like the warm weather because a) it’s better than being cold and b) women wear less.

Anyway, Rachel.  She’s medium height, brunette and with a great figure.  Her tits aren’t that big but they look good on her and she loves wearing push-up bras which give her plenty of cleavage.  There was definitely more than a handful, and when she squeezed them together, she had the most fuckable tits I've seen outside of a magazine.

That night, we had a shower together - something I love doing.  It was one of those that’s in the bath and she stood with her back to me and I watched the water run off her shoulders and down to her arse.  She washed her hair and, with her arms up, I could see the undersides of her breasts and that was a sight for sore eyes.  I soaped my hands up, massaged her back and then slid them round to cup her breasts.  She liked it, pushing back again me - my cock nuzzled into the crack of her arse - and I kissed her neck.  She turned, kissed me and that was us started.

She flicked her tongue against my lips and then slid down my body, her breasts slippery from the soap and the water but her nipples were rock hard against my skin. She wrapped her arms around me, fingernails digging into my back and arse cheeks, a move that squeezed her breasts together with my cock slid between them.  Her tits were so soft, a man with less control (yeah, like it didn’t cross my mind to fuck her there and then) might have come.

At first she moved up and down, massaging my cock and it felt really good.  I reached down, cupping her tits again and pushing them tighter around my cock.  She made a sound deep in her throat as I started to thrust my hips, to really fuck her tits.  She looked up at me, smiled and then tilted her head down as she got to her knees.  I squatted slightly, to keep us at the right height and she flicked her tongue at my cock-head when it appeared between her gorgeous mounds.  I pressed my hand against the wall - that was a great feeling and I suddenly needed to keep my balance.  She countered by holding her other tit, pressing that against my cock whilst I did the same on the other side.  That was fucking horny too!

I looked down and she was playing with her pussy, her fingers a blur.  This had happened before, we had an almost quickie so that when we got to the proper fucking, we could both take our time.  Watching her strum her clit and the sensation of her tits and tongue on my cock, I knew it wouldn’t be long.

She leaned down further, sucking the head of my cock in with every upthrust, her fingers trilling over her clit.  I could feel her shuddering and hear her moans as her orgasm took her took.  I pressed harder against her tit, increasing the pressure, getting ever closer with every thrust.  My pre-cum was smearing across the divide of her cleavage and I moved faster, that intense feeling building in my balls.

“Yes,” she yelped out as she came and then I was coming too, spurting between her tits and hitting her on the chin.  She grabbed my cock and wanked me quickly, the sensation nearly knocking me off my feet.  She wanked me with one hand and cupped her other arm under her tits, pressing them together as a target for my spunk.  When I was finished, she had come on her chin, lips, neck and tits and it was slowly gathering in the valley of her cleavage. It was a magnificently obscene image and I wished she could have kept it for longer, but instead we showered again and then went to bed and fucked our brains out.


No comments:

Post a Comment