Saturday 19 October 2013

Melody - my first glamour session


This was the first set of glamour pictures I ever took at a proper photography group.  The model’s name - according to the photo-packet I found these negatives in - was Melody which, on consideration, might not be right.

It was mid 1988, I was a very nervous 19 year old and in awe of all these older men who approached the situation as though it was the most natural thing ever.  Melody came along with a friend of hers, they did her make-up, she got into position and she just took off, a superb model and even though it’s 25 years ago, I still think of her professionalism and use it as a guide.

I have no idea what became of Melody, I hope she had a great career and looks back on these pictures with a sense of pride.

(apologies for the poor quality of the images, the negatives were in a crockery box and so hadn’t been kept in the best of conditions)





No comments:

Post a Comment