Tuesday 22 October 2013

My ex-wife - tits and wanking!


My ex-wife and I had been messing around, taking some shots of her in her bra and knickers - she never really got the fact that she had great tits and so I took it upon myself to remind her as often as I possibly could.

I got to her go on all fours, to that her tits hung and were cupped by the bra and then got her to crawl over me.  Well, I have to say that my professional mask slipped a little and I told her that she looked absolutely fucking fantastic.  And then I suggested a smutty photo shoot.

“Okay,” she said, “so long as you don’t see my face.”

“No problem,” I said. She was a beautiful woman and had a very pretty face but right now I just wanted to see her, tits hanging, playing with my cock. Thankfully, she had no problem with that.

“Get comfy,” she said and slid my boxers and shorts down and my t-shirt up. She crawled seductively over me and leaned down, giving me a passionate kiss as I stroked her tits through her bra.

She backed up on her knees, her back arched with her arse high in the air, her left forearm resting across my stomach. She kissed the head of my cock, stirring it into action and before long, I was hard and ready to go.  She sucked me into her mouth then, getting most of me in and moving her head from side to side, nuzzling my pubic hair with her nose. She parted her lips and reared her head back, my cock glistening with her spit.

She grasped my cock in her hand, slowly bringing it up and down along my shaft, twisting her hand back and forth with a few flicks of her wrist, pausing every now and then to spit on the head of my cock.

“Oh shit, keep on like this and I’m going to cum.”

“Get some shots then,” she said, smiling.

I took a few and my ex kept working on me, moving her hand slow then fast, smearing my pre-cum over the head of my cock and her hand. I played with her tits, wanting to do more, but she picked up the speed, bending forward to run her tongue and lips over my cock.

I held on for as long as I could, until she took me in her mouth, sucking hard and wanked me at the same time. I gently tapped the side of her tit and she released me from her mouth, still pumping me hard and fast.

I came, my cock spasming in her grip, shooting my cum into her open, waiting mouth.

She wanked me until I put my hand over her, then stayed completely still until I was limp in her hand. Then she looked at me, opened her mouth and showed me my cum on her tongue, then swallowed.

"All gone," she smiled, opening wide to show me her empty mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment