Monday 18 November 2013

Julie (the soon-to-be glamour model)

Julie got in touch with me, naturally, via the Photography Group though she was aware of this blog (and seeing this post, she clearly made a smart move).  She wants to get into glamour modelling and wanted to put together some pictures for her portfolio - apparently, I have a pretty good relationship for a) taking decent photographs and b) not being a sleazebag when I have naked ladies in front of me.  Which is nice.

Anyway, we did our set and had a good time - took plenty of pictures, had a laugh and I think she came out of it really well.  It helps that Julie has a terrific body with fantastic (and completely natural) tits.

See what you think and, on the off-chance that you're a booking agent who's interested, drop me an email at petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll pass your details on!

And here's the lovely Julie...





No comments:

Post a Comment