Tuesday 3 December 2013

June - shoot for a friend

I got to know June through the Photography Group - she often helps out Andy (the group leader) with booking the girls and the studio space, making sure everyone's comfortable, just keeping the wheels greased.

We've been talking for a while about her ambitions - she doesn't want to be a photographer but would like to do some behind-the-scenes work.  I told her that she looked gorgeous and should be in front of the camera and that led to several months of banter - she said she wasn't, I maintained she was.

To end it all, I suggested I give her an early Christmas present and take a set with her, at her pace and only with poses she felt comfortable with.  And this is it.  We shot it at her flat, her partner watched and offered advice (and made lovely tea) and it was one of the best half-hour shoots I've ever experienced.

So here she is, June from the Photography Group, I hope you think she's as pretty as I do!





No comments:

Post a Comment