Thursday 3 July 2014

Christina in IKEA

The plan for the day was to go to Milton Keynes, do a bit of shopping, have a bite for lunch and then head home.  I'm not a big fan of The Keynes (with it's hidden houses and US-style blocks layout, it feels a little impersonal to me) but I do love The Point, the first multi-plex cinema I ever went to (even if it's only a fading, peeling relic of the past now, sitting next to the Centre, completely unloved).  I decided that I'd take some shots of it and that's the only reason I took my camera.

On the way home, following a lovely lunch, Christina noticed signs for an IKEA store and we called in.  There weren't too many people about and as we walked through the homewares section, she pulled me to one side.

"I have an idea," she said, "go and get your camera."

I didn't know then what her idea was, but they're never boring so I did.  When I got back, she was sitting on the couch in one of the displays.

"You remember all our exhibitionist stuff?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course."

"Well before we get kicked out by the security guards, why don't you shoot a set of me in here."

So I did.  It was very sexy.  And we didn't get rumbled at all, unless the security guards couldn't believe their luck and stayed put in their room, having a quick wank as they watched my beautiful girlfriend posing!

I hope you like our impromptu set!




No comments:

Post a Comment