Monday 21 July 2014

Readers Wives and lovely MILFs (a collection)

Sometimes - to be honest, not often enough for my liking - people send me emails with pictures of their wives and girlfriends in various states of undress and/or sexual arousal.  I love getting them and will quite gladly post them up here.

I don't know if it's the weather but a few have been coming through in the past few weeks and this is the pick of the bunch!

And don't forget, if you have any pictures you'd like to share, you can email me at petermorgan1969@gmail.com

 This was sent in by "slutty_bitch" - I wish that vodka bottle was my cock, look at those glorious tits!

 Cracking picture - tit, pussy, great feet!  Love it, Mike (pic of wife Alysa)

 This is Emmy, as taken by her lucky fuck of a husband, Dan.  Words fail me, this is fucking gorgeous!

 Cracking downblouse - Pete, of his colleague Della.

This is Trisha, sent in by Sammy. I don't know if Sammy's a male or female - part of me hopes the latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment