Wednesday 26 November 2014

Christine, a model

Christine used to model for the Photography Group and she & I always got on very well - she was good fun, a great laugh and she had a cracking body.  She liked to read my blog and quite often teased me about some of my adventures, which I thought was brilliant - she even suggested things I might like to try.

Christine got married and took a break from modelling and I didn't see her for a while - though I'd get the occasional email and Facebook message - and that's what kicked this off.  She's just had a baby (they're both doing fine), felt a bit down about the way she looked and wanted a pick-me-up.  I offered to take some pics, to show her that she was more beautiful than ever and she agreed.  I went around to hers, had a cuppa with her husband and played with the baby for a while, then Christine and I went upstairs.

Yes, her body had changed, of course it has and she does look different but I also think she looks more beautiful now - young and healthy and vital - and I think that comes out in these photographs.

What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment