Tuesday 4 November 2014

Jane, a friends wife

One of my colleagues is really keen on photography and, when he found out I was part of a group, he came along to a couple of meetings.  The thing was, something wasn't quite right - technically he was good but he didn't really enjoy the shooting process with a model and his pictures lacked a certain spark.  In the end, he gave it up as a valiant try but kept in touch with what I was doing through the blog.

His wife, Jane, is in her mid-forties and really wanted him to take some pictures of her before - as she put it - everything goes south.  He tried to do a couple of shoots but nothing seemed to work and so he asked me.

I knew Jane, vaguely, so this had the potential to be a bit uncomfortable but she was great fun.  We met up, talked about what she wanted (she'd checked my blog out and wanted to leave her "pants off" decision until the last minute, if she felt comfortable - to which I readily agreed) and decided to shoot it in their downstairs loo "for a lark".

Great fun, great people, hope you enjoy the set!







"You know what?" Jane said at this point, "I shaved last night and I'm enjoying this, so fuck it, the knickers are coming off!"


2 comments: