Tuesday 2 December 2014

Sexy Faye

My friend Keith, from the Photography Group, has come through again.  He was contacted by Faye, a local model who wants to move into slightly more hardcore avenues and was looking for some pictures to put in her portfolio.

Keith thought it might be right up my street - and he was right - so I readily agreed.  We did the shoot last night, him, me and a couple of other group members, at the little studio we tend to use.

Faye was lovely, an excellent model and a nice girl and we had great sessions.  Our understanding is that we're allowed to use the pictures so long as we don't disguise her and that any feedback we receive we should pass to her.  I'm all for that so, if you like what you see, email me on petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll make sure she gets it.

I wasn't in the room for the other shoots but this one is mine, hope you enjoy it!








2 comments: