Sunday 25 January 2015

Some readers wives - lovely!

Well it's taken a while (last October), but here's another mini-collection of pictures sent in by readers - either partners of blokes or the girls themselves.  As I mentioned in the last post, I sometimes get them through (nowhere near enough of them for my liking) - ladies in various states of undress and/or sexual arousal - and I love them and will gladly post them up here.

I hope you enjoy this bunch and don't forget, if you have any pictures you'd like to share, you can email me at petermorgan1969@gmail.com




These two are from Melissa, in Upper New York State, who writes "Do you like my pussy and the way I'm touching it?"  To be completely honest - "Yes, Melissa, yes I fucking do!"


This is from Andrea, in Sheffield (yay, UK lass!). "I see you like feet, so how about mine and my cunt as well?" Works for me, love!


This spectacular shot is Clara, as taken by her husband Mike. Apparently, she wishes that dildo was me, tit-fucking her! Can you imagine how immense those puppies would feel wrapped around your cock?  Wow!  Very nice, Clara, very nice indeed!Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment