Saturday 25 April 2015

Ladies feet...

As you may have guessed by now, I have a real thing for ladies feet and it's a fetish that I embrace.  Luckily, the ladies in my life have been more than willing to embrace it too!

Here are a couple of pictures which, I hope, will go towards explaining a fetish that I can't help but enjoy!

A grubby and sordid (ie, fucking excellent!) one-night-stand that happened a few weeks after my divorce settlement came through a couple of years back.  Her name was Cathy and I might tell you about her someday. We only spoke once after this, when she patiently explained to me on the phone that it was a one-night-stand. Ah well, you live and learn!

This is my friend Jess and I've featured her here before.  I think she has lovely feet and - in all honesty - with a pose like this, I wouldn't know what to lick and suck first!

No comments:

Post a Comment