Sunday 17 May 2015

Downblouse shots...

I like candid photography, both to look at and also to take, since you capture the absolute truth of an image.  Please excuse that arty-farty nonsense but it's true and one of my favourite types is the downblouse.  I've taken some in my time, I've also had some come through as readers/readers wives (and if you have any you've taken you'd like to share with me, please email them through at petermorgan1969@gmail.com).

So enjoy these downblouse examples!

 Above and below are selfies, sent in by Yvonne.  Nice cleavage, Yvonne, very nice.

"My wife Paula gives me a flash," writes Wes.  Nice rack!

"I took this at an office party," writes Steven.  "These are two of the marketing girls who might be a little bit squiffy..."
 
My girlfriend Karen," writes Andrew, "I don't quite know what she was doing but the pose was too good not to capture!"  You're right there, mate, what a great view!
 
And my shots...
 
My friend Carrie shows me her cleavage!
 
 A photo I've worked on with some filters, an out-take from a set I was working on in the group.  This is Theresa, she's was a great lady and I wish I could have taken more shots with her.
 
 My friend Rhonda, mashing the spuds at ours one evening.  I saw this, couldn't resist and she was game enough to let me take the picture.  Thanks Rho! 

 My ex-wife.  Ahh, bliss...
 
Carol, from my office, at a works do.  Not downblouse but cracking cleavage!

No comments:

Post a Comment