Saturday 23 May 2015

Mandy, an old (and brief) flame

After my ex-wife & I separated, but before we were divorced, I was stuck in this weird no-man's land where I did want to date, but kind of felt it was a bit weird if I did.  What helped was meeting Mandy, who did some modelling for the Photography Group and after we got talking, I discovered she was newly-divorced.

We dated for a few weeks, took some photographs and then she accepted a job in Swindon and left.  I got over it fairly quickly - as did she, she's now happily re-married and we've kept in touch, which is nice.  We were talking the other day and she reminded me of some of the pictures, so I said I'd put them up on the blog if she was happy for me to do that.

She agreed and so here we are.  This is Mandy.  She's lovely (and has great tits!).





No comments:

Post a Comment