Monday 13 July 2015

More MILFs (and readers wives)!

And here we go again - thanks to everyone who's taken the time and trouble to email me with pictures of their wives/girlfriends/selves, they're all gratefully received.  This is only my second post of this year (the last was on 28th January) so if you have any photographs you'd like to share, of  ladies in various states of undress and/or sexual arousal, then please send them along!

I hope you enjoy this bunch and don't forget, if you do have any pictures, email them to me at petermorgan1969@gmail.com


I love the pose, I love the juicy tits, I love the feet. Sally has it all! Thanks to Jon for the picture.  I note that this was taken 8 years ago, how many more saucy pics have they taken since then?


Melanie, from her husband Mike. Very nice (but would have been better barefoot!).


Karen, a self-portrait. I love this shot, she's got a great body. I also love the battery by her elbow, I wonder what that got used for later on?


Molly, just home from work (photographer didn't give his name).


Mandy, from Paul, in a picture that has it all - bum, pussy and feet! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment