Friday 28 August 2015

Billie poses

I have a mate called Dave (as do a lot of other people apparently), who's a good bloke and a bit of a live-wire - life's never dull when he's around.  We've shared some adventures over the years, he & I and I have some pictorial evidence to prove some of them!

Anyway, he rang me the other day, said he'd got a new girlfriend and that she wanted some pictures taking – I couldn’t see him, obviously, but the “wink wink nudge nudge” was clear in his voice. I was due to go round for a drink anyway, so I took my camera. His new girlfriend Billie was a delight, younger than us but very pretty, very funny and very open-minded. She told me she wanted the pics for combination – decent ones of her whilst she looked great, some stuff for Dave and for anything else she could think of (I think we might see her in the FHM High Street Honey next year!).

Dave is well aware of this blog and he told Billie all about it, she loved the idea of appearing and so here are some of the shots.  They're both up for feedback (the dirtier the better, apparently) so if you have anything you want to say, email me at petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll pass your comments along.

So here we are, for Dave and Billie - and you lot, too - here's some nice pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment