Saturday 1 August 2015

I like muff-diving

I reached down, pushing my hand under her dress and she helped me, pulling her knickers down over her hips, angling her body to present her pussy sweetly for my attention. There wasn’t a lot of light, just enough that I could see the lips glistening - this had obviously been playing on her mind for a while and she was clearly ready for action! I knelt down, not caring about the rough floor and tried to take in everything about her - the way her skin looked in the light and shadow from the pale light.  I could see the light fuzz of pubes around her sweet pussy and couldn’t hold myself back any longer.

I leant my face in to her and she murmured in anticipation as I rubbed my nose lightly against the downy softness of her pubes.  I could feel the dampness around her lips and inhaled - god, she was making me really hard. With my hands lightly on her hips, I started to slowly lick around her pussy, tracing outside of the natural mound her lips created, then in flat strokes running my tongue right along the groove and over her eager clit. She bucked lightly as my tongue found the spot.

“That’s it,” she said, her voice a harsh whisper, “that’s it.”

I looked up, gently rubbing my chin over her clit.  “Is that what you want? Do you want me to give you a good licking until your toes curl?”

Christina made a gurgling sound in the back of her throat and her left hand flicked over her pussy lips. “Yes,” she said and I didn’t hesitate, but leapt straight in.

      Her pussy was slick and seemed almost to pulse and it smelt wonderful, of raw sex and utter desire. My mouth watered, waiting for it, savouring the sensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment