Friday 25 September 2015

Model shoot with Coral

Through the Photography Group, I was approached by a young lady called Coral (I don't think that's her given name ;-) who wanted some pictures taking for her modelling portfolio.  Her boyfriend knew of this blog, suggested she got in touch with the group and that led her to me.

I couldn't get into the Group studio and she didn't want to shoot at her place, so we decided to try something different.  Not far from her, in Northampton, is a small industrial estate that's having work done on it.  The equipment is left in a compound that it's easy to get into and so we decided to shoot on a digger.  Great fun and Coral was a great model.

If you want to get in touch with Coral, for modelling opportunities (Northants, Leicestershire and Bedfordshire ideally) or just to let her know what you think of her pictures, you get can in touch via me at petermorgan1969@gmail.com

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment