Monday 14 September 2015

Readers Wives on holiday!

As we say goodbye to the summertime and those memories of ladies in cropped and low-cut tops, wearing shorts (or less), bikini's and open-toed shoes, what better way to remind us than some readers wives.

As ever, I don't get nearly enough sent to me (if you have any, either of yourself - hello to the lady readers of this blog! - or of your wife/girlfriend, then please send them through to petermorgan1969@gmail.com), but here's a collection of holiday themed shots.

Enjoy!

 Karen's white bits and Alex's knob - what a combination!  Thanks folks!

 Fiona enjoys a drink in a cooling bath - nice white bits and a great body.  Thanks to Fran for the picture.

 Becky soaks up the sun in Corfu.  Thanks to husband Ron for the picture.

"I know how much you like legs and feet," writes Emma.  "This is me, on a boat trip off Lanzarote.  Enjoy!"  Thanks very much Emma, very nice!
 Melly on the beach, sent in by Melly herself.  Very nice.

 "This is my wife Katrina at a service station in Michigan," writes Ken.  "We're both readers of your blog and since she felt the need to flash me, we decided we'd send the pic through the you."  And I'm glad you did, thanks folks!

 "It's not one of your books," writes Sandy, "but here's my girlfriend Jayne reading on holiday.  Hope you like it."  I do, she's got a great body.

 "This is my partner Suze, who got a bit too much sun."  Thanks to Gaz for the photo, he looks to be a very lucky man!

 "Proud to show off my white bits," writes self-confessed MILF Louise.  Proud to publish them, Louise, looking good!

"Kate's arse and feet, hope you like them!" writes Lewis.  I do indeed, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment