Wednesday 28 October 2015

Christina's sexy feet (and leading to more...)

We had a pizza and DVD this evening and, as I came back in from the kitchen, Christina had her feet up on the sofa.  She has such incredibly beautiful feet that I couldn’t resist taking a pic of a sight so gorgeous.



After I put my camera away, I noticed that she was looking at me with a coy expression.

“Pete,” she said innocently, “would you mind massaging my feet?  It’s just, you know, they’re feeling a little sore after this long day.”

I smiled - I didn’t need to  be asked twice.

I knelt down in front of the sofa and lifted both of her feet up in front of my face.  They were incredibly soft.  Christina put her hands under her knees, holding her legs up and I kissed the ball of each foot in turn, as I slowly and gently started to massage the soles.  Starting at her heels, I worked her arches for a while before settling in on the balls of her feet and her sexy little toes taking each digit between my fingers, massaging them thoroughly.

“That feels so good,” she said, her eyes closing.  “Lick them.”

I pressed her feet together, raised them to my mouth and slowly ran my tongue over the tips of her toes.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she whispered softly.

Separating them, I held her right foot in my hand, first sucking on her big toe and working my way over to her smallest. Coming back the other way, I concentrated my licking to her underside of each sexy digit. She let out a gasp as I gently raked my teeth the length of her second toe.

"God this is turning me on," she panted.

No comments:

Post a Comment