Saturday 7 November 2015

Meet Alicia, she's a US readers wife!

Apparently spurred on by my recent "MILF and Readers Wives" post, I got an email from Corrado, who lives in San Franciso.

He and his girlfriend Alicia are apparently fans of the blog and she, in particular, gets all hot and bothered when she reads my little memoirs, which is great news for Corrado - and pleasant for me too.  Anyway, she knows I like feet and loves having hers massaged, so she wanted to show me them and took this selfie.



When she showed Corrado, he suggested another picture and she was more than willing.


So thanks Corrado, for sending these across and to you Alicia, for being a willing model and a very sexy young lady.  And yes, if we ever get to meet, I promise I'll give you a thorough foot massage!


Don't forget, if you want to send me any pictures, email me at petermorgan1969@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment