Tuesday 24 November 2015

Milf mayhem!

I'm in my mid-forties, I can appreciate young beauty but I'm not the kind of bloke who goes around chasing women half my age.  I like women in their thirties and forties, I like the way their bodies curve, I like the experience they have, I love the way their age defines them (in a way).

MILF is a term I can get behind and, thankfully, so can some of my readers.  Here's a selection of some of the 'readers wives/readers themselves' who have recently sent pictures through to me.  If you fancy getting something published on the blog, email me the photo at petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll try and post up everything I get.

Enjoy the Milf mayhem!

 Gus sent in this picture of his partner Helen.  Look at the beautiful lines of her body - you're a lucky man, mate!

 Angie, sent in by her husband Ian.  I like it...

 Irina, sent in by 'anonymous'.  Very nice

 Reader Sue's self-portrait, with cleavage.  Her partner Samantha enjoys licking her tits.  I can imagine...

 Brian sent in this picture, taken of his wife Marie on the way home from the pub.  He doesn't offer an explanation (except to say it was "a great laugh") so I won't attempt to either, but nice one all the same!

 Cali posing for her husband Tony.  Both of them read the blog and she's really excited to appear.  Apparently, if she does, Tony gets a treat.  Please write and let me know what it was mate, would you?
 Kate urged her husband Simon to send this picture in - she's proud of her arse and curves.  And so she should be, what a great photo!

 I like this, a selfie from Maude.

 Andrew took this of his new bride (second time round for them both) on the first day of their honeymoon.  He doesn't say what the rest of the days were like but I hope he has photographic evidence!

Thanks to all contributors and don't forget, send me your pics at petermorgan1969@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment