Monday 18 January 2016

Readers wives wanking!

Some time back, I posted a story about a woman pleasuring herself and accompanied it with pictures I've been sent in by readers/readers wives of them doing just that.

The response was good, I liked it (and if you want to send me anything, then please do so at petermorgan1969@gmail.com) and so here are some more photographs.

Thanks very much ladies!

I posted this last time but I love it so much, I'm posting it again!  This is Sheila, sent in by her and her husband Don.  I love everything about this!

 A selfie from Charlotte - "after the wank".  Thanks, your pussy looks nicely satisfied!

"Emily prefers penetration, rather than clit stimulation, towards the end," advises boyfriend Jarvis.  Looks good!
 "This is my wife Michelle," writes Gary, "I hope you like it."  I do indeed, Gary and Michelle, thanks for sending it in!

 A selfie from Marianne.  Wonderful picture!

 This is Charles' wife Alicia, with - frankly - a big dildo.  I really hope someone was on the other end of that line (he doesn't mention if they were or not).  Thanks folks!

 Ah, pussy, arse and feet - my favourite.  This is Kelly (and I wish I had more details than that).

Another selfie, this time from Rosie.  "I hope you like what you see," she writes.  I do indeed, Rosie, I do indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment