Wednesday 6 January 2016

This is Terri

She wrote to me today and it was a very heartening message - though not one I'm sure Christina would approve of.

Hey

I've been following your blog for a while now and I love it.  

I was in the same place as you, together for a long time, split, don't know where the fuck I am.  I decided to treat myself, hit the gym, got myself feeling and looking good, got a tatt.  I really do hope my ex sees this and thinks about what he did - I don't fucking care, I've moved on.

Thanks for the blog, I've attached some pictures I hope you can use.  And if you're ever in Boston (address removed for obvious reason), call me on (ditto) and we can get together for some afternoon delight.

Love ya
Terri




Lovely girl, now how do I manage to get to Boston?

No comments:

Post a Comment