Wednesday 30 March 2016

Glamour in the 80s & 90s (part two)

A couple of weeks back I posted about glamour magazines from the 80s and 90s (in those pre-Internet days when we had to buy our fix from a newsagents and withstand the disapproving glare of - generally - the woman behind the counter).

As I said, back in the day - the 80s and 90s - there were several glamour models I liked and my particular favourite was Teresa May.  I posted a load of pictures featuring her last time, so here are some more of my favourites from that era!

Enjoy!

 Adele Stephens - yes please, look at those tits!

Debbie (Deborah Corrigan) who, for her sins, went on to become Jim Davidson's girlfriend

 Great pose!

Linda Lusardi, Page 3 girl (long before the panto's and QVC appearances!)


Shanine Linton, who was very sexy...

No comments:

Post a Comment