Thursday 5 May 2016

Readers Wives selfies!

Wow!

Thank you so much for your response to the last post about readers wives - my inbox has been gladly chiming with them and so here are a selection (more to follow - I got a lot!) of readers wives (or, maybe, the readers themselves!) selfies.

Enjoy - I know I did!


Becky, from Michigan, sent me this - "What do you think?" she asked.  Very nice, I say.

Rhonda sent me this, which I think is perhaps one of the best selfies ever, with her pussy and toes in the same shot!  Nice one, good lady and very, very sexy.

Vicky from Loughborough (not too far from me, as it happens) sent this.  "I'm proud of my tits," she writes and so she bloody should be!

Lesley wrote "If you're ever up in Durham, give me a shout and we can have a play."  Oh yes!


"When my husband left me for a younger woman," writes Susan who's in her early 50s, "I got new tits and I'm enjoying life to the full now.  Hope you enjoy this picture!"  Susan, it's fantastic and you look great!


Another golden MILF, this is Chantelle posing in her bathroom.  "If you like this," she writes, "I might take some more!"  Please do!


Sharon in the shower.  "If it helps me to get this published," she writes, "I came about a minute after taking this!"  Oh Sharon, I'd love for you to get a picture of that!  Send it in!


"I originally took this to send to my husband Pete," writes Dee, "but since he also follows your blog, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone!  Hope you like my knockers!"  I do, Dee, I honestly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment