Monday 27 June 2016

Helen, an ex-colleague and friend

I was sorting through some old negatives yesterday and came across this small set.  According to my handwritten notes on the packet, they were taken in July 1989, though I would have said they were probably taken later.  The girl in them is called Helen and she & I used to work together - we went out a few times, had some laughs but nothing serious came of it.

We were asked to go in one Saturday, to help sort out some of the filing that had backed up and since we'd discussed my photographic aspirations in the past and Helen was a bit daring, she suggested this set.

I remember having a great time, especially since she took off her knickers for the final shot.  She left soon after this and we lost touch but then she found me on Facebook late last year, which is great.  I asked if she'd mind me posting these up and she said "no problem, I looked a lot better then!"

Thanks Helen!




No comments:

Post a Comment