Monday 6 June 2016

Outdoor fun with Rachel

Rachel, my fuckbuddy, uses our relationship to do everything kinky that she can think of - to be honest, I do the same thing.  We were talking one day in the summer and ‘doing it outdoors’ was mentioned - it seemed like a good idea, we were adults so what the fuck were we waiting for?

We went out for a drive and Rachel directed me to a country road midway between Northampton and Milton Keynes.  She’d noticed it on her daily commute and thought we might, one day, find it useful.  I smiled and pulled over.

Rachel led me away from the car and into a small spare copse and pushed me against a tree, kissing me. She unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down to her ankles, then knelt down, waving her arse in the air. My mouth dropped open, I’m sure of it, as I stared at her inviting backside, arched up proudly.

“So do you really want to do it outdoors then?” she asked, looking over her shoulder.  I looked around - we were pretty well concealed and, fuck it, who cared. I slid my boxers and shorts down and Rachel knelt in front of me, sucking my hardening cock into her mouth.  She worked it slowly, holding me there, swirling her tongue all over my shaft and head.

I was hard as nails by then and when Rachel took a breath, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and stood her up, dropping to my knees.  I slid her shorts and damp knickers down and licked her pussy, which was already glistening with juices in the moonlight.  I flicked her clit with my forefingers, slid my thumb as far into her pussy as I could and I tongued every inch of her cunt.  She put her hands against my head, groaning and shuddering as she came.

“That’s it,” she said, pulled her t-shirt off and put it on the floor behind her.  As she laid back, she said, “Come on, Pete, fuck me.”

“Are you really serious?”

“Fucking serious,” she said and grabbed my arse and pulled me between her legs. I held myself above her, my cock pressing at her cunt lips and then pushed in, penetrating her juicy pussy.

Rachel started pushing against me, as I thrust into her, so that she took all of my cock. Before I knew it, I was buried deep inside her. Rachel was letting out short bursts of moans that drove me wild. I pawed at her tits, flicking the nipples with my fingers. I mashed them together, leaning forward to lick and kiss them, playing with them and running my hands over her belly, then flicking her clit with my thumb. I kept that going, the clit flicking and the thrusting, until Rachel was literally biting her lip, holding back screams.

She reached down, stroking my balls as I thrust and that was it. “I’m almost there,” I said.

“Pull out, let me wank you off.”

I pulled out and she grabbed my cock and wanked me hard, her hands almost a blur and then I came, all over her cunt and belly.

“Fuck,” I said, “that was intense.”

“You wait until we get back and shower,” she said, “then you can lick me all night.”



No comments:

Post a Comment