Monday 20 June 2016

Readers Wives (selfies)

In a slight change to the usual Readers Wives posts I occasionally put up on the blog (yes, I don't get enough - please send more to petermorgan1969@gmail.com), these are mainly selfies.

And very nice they are too - enjoy!
 From Jennifer - very nice!

 "I got my boyfriend Mike to take this, but it was all my idea, does that count as a selfie?"  Yes, I'll let you have that, Alice.
 
"What do you think of my French polish pedicure, Pete?"  Sally, I think those toes look delicious enough to suck on!

"I hope you like my pic," writes Adele, "I love the fact that anyone would think I was a MILF."  Oh I do, I really do - very nice.

 Mel, in her bathroom.  Thanks for the great pic!

 "My first selfie," writes Michelle.  Very nice, I have to say.

 Karen took this on holiday and I love it - great tits, belly and toes!

 "Thank goodness for self-timers," writes Sheila.  Thank goodness you sent me this pic!

"Do you like my tits?" asks Stephanie?  I do indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment