Monday 18 July 2016

Sally, flashing in an alley

One of my Photography Group friends, Gary, has a very pretty young girlfriend called Sally.  Whenever we meet up for a drink, she talks about wanting to model - Gary assured me, probably after a shandy or two too many, that she had a great body - and she reads this blog and keeps giving me the wink, suggesting she might make her debut here.

After my post about Tasha, apparently, Sally decided it was time.  She wanted to do something different, something a bit sleazy (a definition we later realised we disagreed on) and would I be interested in helping her out, in exchange for publishing her pics.  Of course I agreed! 

So here's Sally, making her debut in a lovely little exhibitionist set.  And I think Gary was right, she has a great body.

As ever, if you want to leave feedback, do it with me via petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll pass your messages through to Sally.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment