Monday 11 July 2016

The barefoot Saturday night ladies

On Saturday, Nick (from the Photography Group) and I decided to go out into the city centre, to try and get some shots of the night life.  As I watched the people, I realised that I was quite turned on by the idea of women being barefoot in the town.  Not to the extent that I wanted to clean their feet or suck on their toes whilst they were dirty - I’m not an idiot - but just the sense of it, the beauty of it, the freedom.

Anyway, this is a selection of the ones I took, which I think best exemplify the tone of this blog.  I hope you enjoy them!

 There must have been a party somewhere, a lot of girls were dressed like St Trinians!  The key image for me here though is the lucky bastard by the doorway, getting to give the girl a foot massage.

 Sore feet, ready for home.

 Heading home

Striding along, perfectly at ease.  The guy fiddling with his phone doesn't know what he's missing!




No comments:

Post a Comment