Monday 26 September 2016

Girls enjoying the sun

It was a glorious day but unfortunately I had some stuff to read through for work.  To make my life a little easier, I decided to go to the park to read it, took a bite to eat and a drink and, thankfully, my camera.

Voyeurism is a peculiar thing and according to Wikipedia is "The term comes from the French voyeur, 'one who looks'."  Whilst it was once exclusively a sexual idea, now that is being re-drafted in light of TV shows and various other things now, which encourage us to look into other peoples lives."

And now, here are some girls (a lot of whom, it has to be said, were barefoot and that is a fetish of mine) in the park.  Which is your favourite - why not let me know at petermorgan1969@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment