Monday 10 October 2016

Licking Christina

I kissed the inside of her thighs, working my way ever closer to her pussy, which looked damp and eager. I moved slowly, savouring the taste and feel of her skin. As I got to her pussy, I flicked the lips lightly with my tongue. Her body shook and she made a groaning sound, deep in her throat. I flattened my tongue and ran it up and down her slit, pressing hard, my right hand on her belly with the thumb against her clit, my lift hand on her arse, my index finger dangerously close to her arsehole. I wanted to press it into there but didn’t want to freak her out.

I made my tongue hard and slid it past her lips, into the depths of her juicy cunt. I lapped at the juices and my thumb started to work overtime. She put her hands on the back of my head, urging me deeper and I tongue fucked her, flicking her clit like it would save our lives.

I slid a finger inside her tight, wet pussy. Her scent was raw and filled my senses, driving my cock wild. I slid another finger inside her cunt and it went easily, with all of the lubrication. She moaned loudly and I began to massage her swollen clit with my tongue, tasting her musky juice. I slid my tongue up and down her lips, then circled around her clit as my fingers continued to fuck her. Her breathing became ragged as she lifted her legs to part her pussy more and she put her feet on my shoulders. This gave me the ability to slide another finger inside her cunt, her moan this time was one of deep pleasure.

She dug her toes into my shoulder blades and tried to pull me even closer in to her pussy which was now so wet juices actually flowed from her. I slid my fingers out, deciding to finish her off with my tongue. I began massaging her clit with my thumb while I pushed my tongue as deep inside as I could. She moaned constantly now as I fucked her with my tongue, faster and faster until I felt her body began to tremble and she dug her heels into my back and pulled me closer in, mashing my nose up against her clit as she shook violently from the force of her orgasm. Her juices coated my face and dribbled down my chin and her legs rested over my shoulders.

I kept licking and flicking until she asked - begged - me to stop and then I kneeled up between her legs, my cock leaking pre-cum.


No comments:

Post a Comment