Monday 28 November 2016

Diane at the Photography Group

We had a new model at the Photography Group last week and she was very nice.  It was a great session, with plenty of interaction and some images came out of it.

We got talking afterwards and I told her about my blog - it just slipped out, as they say.  She went away, had a look at it and sent me an email tonight saying that she'd be happy to have her pictures published on it.

I've hidden her identity, as ever, but anyone is interested in a good, professional model in the Northampton area, email me at petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll pass your details on to her.


I love underarms and the way this pose stretches the breasts (and gives that lovely little dimple). I also think Diane has a fantastic belly!


Nice boobs and a better angle of that gorgeous belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment