Monday 14 November 2016

Some more readers wives!

I still don't get as many as I'd like, but here's another batch of readers wives - some from the ladies themselves (thank you!), others from partners.  I don't care which it is, send them along and I'll publish them!

If you want to appear here, zap me over an email at petermorgan1969@gmail.com

Enjoy!

"We had a barbecue," writes Nigel of this picture of his wife Susan, "and after our friends had gone, we got a bit frisky!"  Nice one!

"This is Svetlana, my Polish girlfriend.  We met at work and, believe me, she has absolutely no inhibitions at all!"  Sounds like the kind of girl I could get on with, thanks Paul.

"My wife, noshing me off".  David there, bragging away!

"Do you like my tits?" asked Jennifer.  Yes, yes I do!

"I was on the beach, getting a bit bored and thought you might like this view."  Thanks Karen, I certainly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment