Monday 19 December 2016

A sexy Christmas Do!

As per usual, my firm didn't do anything for Christmas this year - not that I particularly wanted to go anywhere with my managers - so I went for a meal with my colleagues and we had a good time.  Christina's place, as they normally do, really pushed the boat out and we had a cracking time.

They took over a ballroom in a hotel near the centre of town, a subsidised bar, great food and a brilliant disco.  We had a great time, dancing harder than we had in Barcelona though there wasn't a chance to get away with anything much more than a fumble.

On the other hand, there was some cracking totty there (other companies had rented out other rooms) and I managed to photograph a few of them, just for you dear reader.

I hope you and yours have a lovely and safe Christmas!

Enjoy!

 I have no idea who these people are but the lady on the left is showing a nice bit of leg!

 Christina's boss and his partner, who had enormous tits.

 These two ladies apparently work in HR.  Friendly place...

 Mmmm, Christmas boobs from Christina!

 She definitely didn't work for the company but I wish I could have seen more of her!


One of the bar staff - very sexy!

It wouldn't be Christmas without a kiss under the mistletoe, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment