Monday 29 May 2017

Laura shows me what she's got!

This is my old friend Laura, whom I've known for years.  We met up a few weeks back for a lunchtime drink and, as always happens with old friends, we chatted about sex.  She's in a relationship now, with a good bloke and she was worried about me - I told her not to worry too much.

As we talked, it became obvious that there was something she wanted to ask me and it took two glasses of house white for her to 'fess up.

"One of my fantasies has always been to flash somewhere, you know and have a record of it.  I can't ask [partner] to do it, he'd think it was too kinky, so how about you?  We're known each other for ages, what do you say?"

Now Laura is a great looking woman and I'm always up for a bit of nudity, so I agreed.  I also told her about this blog and that clearly excited her, especially when I asked if I could publish the photos on here.  She agreed then rang me, after the shoot, to ask if I could make her a bit more anonymous - she works in the council and doesn't need anything potentially damaging to pop up.  I gladly agreed - both for her sake and also because they're great shots.

See for yourself!







1 comment: