Monday 22 May 2017

Melissa's great tits

I met a woman through the Internet dating site the other week called Melissa - she was very nice, blonde, early 40s, bit of a free-spirit and divorced for about five years.  We got on well, saw each other a few times and although I don’t see it going much further, we had a nice time.  Even better, she fancied me, she was always horny and she had great tits!

On our fourth date, we’d been into town and hit the bars and both of us got a little bit tipsy.  We went back to her flat and I couldn’t take my eyes off her - she was wearing a knee-length skirt and a tight blouse that showed everything in the most perfect way possible.  The merrier I got, the more her tits mesmerised me, even the way they moved when she breathed - it was like they were trying to escape her bra.

As she brought in a glass of wine for me, she noticed my gaze, smiled and put the drink down.

“Do you think I have nice tits?” she asked.

“Absolutely, they’re terrific.”

She began rubbing her right breast gently. "You know, sometimes, if I’m in the right mood, I can make myself cum just by playing with them. I cum even harder if someone else is doing the playing.”

That was an offer I couldn’t refuse. I started to rub her left tit, brushing my fingertips along the line of her bra and heard her sigh as I slid a finger into the neckline of her blouse.  Some of the buttons came undone, allowing me easy access and I sought her nipple, massaging it through her bra it hardened under my finger. She began to squirm slightly.

“It’d be better if you could see them,” she said and pulled her top over her head. She undid the clasps on her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were full, with nice, largish nipples and she rubbed them, pushing them together until her cleavage was nothing more than a tight crack. She leaned forward, her hands on my shoulders, until my face was inches away from her skin. She pushed me backwards on the sofa, until I was lying down and gently swayed her magnificent tits against my face. I reached for her arse, but she firmly put my hands on the sides of her tits.

“No, let’s just keep this simple. I can’t do anything tonight, but let’s get each other off.”

I admit, I was disappointed but it was better than nothing. I started kneading her tits and squeezing her nipples, craning my neck so that I could kiss her warm skin. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and she moaned - this tit play was really getting her hot, the flush of colour across her chest and throat telling me that. I cupped her boobs, mouthing one nipple and teasing the other with my fingers. She moved against me, pushing her tits into my face until my nose and mouth were covered. I grabbed as much of that heaving flesh as I could and squeezed them together. Her nipples were right next to one another and I managed to get them both into my mouth at the same time. She gave a little squeal, which rapidly turned into a series of pants and moans as I sucked and chewed. Within seconds her knees were shaking and her full weight fell onto me, my tongue playing her nipples hard. She came, all of a sudden and writhed against me as I continued my assault on her breasts.

By now my cock was rock hard and as she lifted herself up slowly, she looked at my crotch.

“That was incredible, Pete,” she said, “let me return the favour.”

She slid down until her face was level with my crotch and unbuckled my belt, then pulled my trousers down.  She slid her hand into my boxers and pulled my cock out, rubbing it gently and I watched, in delightful agony, her fingers glide up and down my shaft. Pulling my trousers and boxers down and off she smiled and leaned forward slightly so that the tip of my cock was rubbing softly against her lips as she wanked me. She continued this for a few minutes, one hand softly massaging my balls. Then she used what nature had given her. She shifted closer until her tits were resting on my thighs then rubbed the head of my cock over them. She teased me with her nipples, pushing my cock against them, rubbing it all over the large mounds and in the valley of her cleavage, coating her skin with pre-cum. Then she slid my cock between her tits and, with both hands, wrapped them around me until I could only see the head poking from the top of her cleavage. She held them tight and began to squeeze her nipples between her fingers as hard as she could.

"Now let’s see if I can make myself cum again, before you come all over these, okay?”

I didn’t need telling twice and started to pound my cock between her tits as she squeezed them.  The friction was unbelievable and, combined with the view and the fact I knew she was getting off, made it one of the horniest tit-fucks I’d ever experienced.  I thrust as hard and fast as I could.  She dropped her head, my cock banging her chin as she started moaning.  The sensation of my balls brushing her skin, the feel of her tits in my hands, the pace and movement of my cock were getting to me, pushing me closer to the edge.

“I’m there,” she gasped, “cum on my tits, cum on them.”

I thrust harder, feeling the pressure building up in my balls. "Oh fuck, I’m cumming.”

“Yes,” she gasped, “do it now!”

The cum exploded out of my cock, shooting across her cleavage and face. She moved her head and took the second blast into her mouth, then swirled her tongue around the head of my cock each time it came within range. Her own orgasm overtook her as she pulled her nipples hard, almost screaming in her pleasure. The cum dripped of her face as I carried on fucking her tits, until I couldn’t go on any more. She smiled at me, rubbing my cum into her skin.

“Wow,” she said, “that was incredible.”

“I’ve never had anything like that before,” I said, stroking her tits gently and pulling lightly on her nipples.  “We’ve got to do that again!”

“We will,” she said and stood up.  She smiled at me, put her hand under her left breast and lifted it up so that she could tongue the nipple and mop up some of my cum.  That view, in itself, was enough to get me going again…


No comments:

Post a Comment