Monday 8 May 2017

My friend Paula

I've known Paula for a couple of years now, we met at the Photography group but it quickly became obvious that she was more comfortable in front of the lens than behind the viewfinder.  I sometimes use her as a model and she sometimes asks me to take pics of her.

This is one such set.  I went around to her place with some friends for a pizza, wine and games evening.  We all got a little tipsy, our friends left and Paula decided she wanted to do a bit of modelling.  Before I could say anything, she was down to her skimpies and I was more than happy to get some shots in.

The reason for this post is that I had dinner with Paula last night and we happened to mention this.  I told her about the blog and she was more than happy to have her pictures up here (so expect more sets in the future!).

And without further ado, here's my friend Paula!






No comments:

Post a Comment