Monday 11 September 2017

Advertising with Kaz

One of the nice perks of the Photography group is that sometimes - it doesn't happen often - I get asked to take pictures for local advertising.  One such was a shower company, who had a new line of baths and wanted some press.  We met, talked, it seemed like fun and it paid, so I agreed.

If you're selling anything, always remember that a sexy angle works wonders.  Aware of this, I got in touch with Kaz, a local model who has appeared in the past in certain mens interest magazines.  She was up for it, we agreed a fee and the shoot took place at the company premises and we were left alone.

After I had the pictures I needed for the ad, I pushed my luck and took some more.  Thankfully, Kaz was more than up for it, as you can see.







And the piece de resistance - look at those lovely tits and that great belly!  Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment