Monday 30 October 2017

My friend Moira

This is Moira, I've known her for years after taking several night school classes with her. She's a good friend and she's been a model for me a few times. We were drinking earlier this week and it slipped out about this blog and she started reading it. I was worried about her reaction but needn't have been, she's a good egg and took it in her stride. Said some of my writing turned her on, in fact, which was great to hear. Anyway, she has it in her head that she's not got a good body - which I've always disagreed with - and I suggested a shoot to settle the score, once and for all. As I was shooting, she asked me if I'd feature the pictures on here.

Well, who am I to turn down a pretty lady?

So here they are and do me - and Moira - a favour, would you? If you like what you see, drop me a line at petermorgan1969@gmail.com and I'll pass your comments on to her. Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment