Monday 9 October 2017

Quickie in a toilet...

The ex-wife & I were at a party for a friend of ours, who was opening a new craft shop.  Neither of us had particularly wanted to go but we’d agreed and wanted to support our friend so we turned up.

It was boring.  Separated into different knots of people, we kept catching each others eye, winking and smiling and blowing kisses and every now again, my ex would do the little thing with her tongue, as if she wanted desperately to give me a blowjob.

I was talking to a particularly boring idiot when she walked by, ran her hand over my shoulder and said “Follow me.”

“Excuse me,” I said to the idiot, who was still mid-flow, “but I have to go.”

My ex was a few paces in front and I watched her nice arse and her slender legs and I wanted her, right there, right then.  We walked up the stairs, me keeping my distance and she went into the toilet.  I waited for the door to close and glanced around to make sure no-one was looking.  No-one was.  I pushed the door open and there she stood, hands on hips.  She pressed her index finger to my lips.

“No noise,” she said, “we don’t want anyone to hear.”

She grabbed the neck of my shirt and dragged me to the furthest cubicle, then pushed me backwards into it, turned and locked the door. Then she turned to face me and kissed me hard, her fingers fumbling with my belt. I kissed her back, our tongues pushing against each other.  My belt came undone and she pulled my trousers and boxers down in one fluid movment, breaking the kiss and bending down.  My cock was hard, jutting out like a bayonet.  She smiled up at me and, in a crouch, leaned forward and closed her soft, supple lips around the head of my cock.  Her tongue went to work, licking and slurping and circling around the glans.  She began to move her head up and down, coating my cock with saliva and I grabbed the sides of the stall, biting my lip to stop myself from making a noise.  My cock grew harder, harder still and she pushed herself, trying to take more of it.  She reached up and, with her fingernails, stroked my shaft and massaged my balls.

I tapped her shoulder and when she looked up, I shook my head - no, too much!  She raised her eyebrows, let me cock go with a pop and stood up.

“Really?” she whispered.

“It’s fucking erotic,” I said.

She pulled her t-shirt up and I reached for her tits, pushing them together and groping her nipples through the fabric of her bra.  She had really sensitive nipples and moaned lightly.  Hooking her fingers in the waist of her short shirt, she slid it down to her knees and, leaving one hand to maul her tits, I reached down and stopped her pussy lips through the gusset of her knickers.  That made her moan too.  The fabric was damp.

She slid her knickers down her legs and I slid a finger into her pussy.  She grabbed my shoulders and, fucking her with my index finger, I rubbed her clit with my thumb.  She kissed me again, harder than before and wrapped her fingers around my cock, wanking me with quick, short strokes.

After a few moments, she began to shudder and I knew that was a sign.  I broke the kiss and attacked her neck and earlobes, tweaking her nipple whilst I did so and she came all of a sudden, moaning and groaning, her legs wobbling slightly.

When she was finished, she leaned against me and lifted her left leg to place her foot on the toilet behind me.  She grabbed my cock and guided it into her wet, juicy pussy.  We both moaned a little when I penetrated her and she rolled on the balls of her feet, getting into the right position for me to go as deep as possible.  She moved up gently, as if testing her movement and then impaled herself again.

I nodded at her, kissed her and she nodded back.  She started to bounce up and down, sliding her slick wet pussy onto my aching cock, and grabbing my arse cheeks.  I grabbed hers as well, helping with her pumping movements.  We quickly worked up a rhythm that accelerated, heated up, and all too soon for me, it felt like we were getting close to the edge.  Still holding her arse, I managed to slow her movements down and she looked at me, frowning.

“Too much,” I whispered, my breath coming in short sharp bursts.  She nodded, understanding perfectly and she manoeuvred herself up so that my cock slid out of her.  She rubbed her clit quickly, gave my cock a quick wank and then pushed me backwards so that I was sitting on the toilet lid.

She turned, put her hands on my thighs and settled herself backwards onto my cock.  She eased down, taking me all the way in and gasped when she bottomed out.  She began to bounce on my again and I leaned forward slightly, reaching around her to play with her clit.  The whole thing - the faintly naughty air of all this, the fact that we were in a toilet, the fact that there was a shop full of people below us - meant we were both close to the edge again and when she started to shudder, I took over the movement, thrusting hard into her, thumbing her clit hard at the same time.  She came just before I knew that I’d passed the point of no return and I came just after she finished, pumping hard.

We kept moving for a moment or two and then she slowly eased off me, cupping her left hand at her pussy and reaching for some toilet paper.  When she’d wiped herself, she shook my cock lightly and leaned down to kiss me.

“Now that made it all the better, didn’t it?” she said.

“Certainly did.”

We got dressed quickly and left the toilet, her going out twenty seconds before me and we re-joined the party.  Our friend looked at us oddly as we walked downstairs but, otherwise, I don’t think anybody even noticed.  It was our own dirty little secret…


No comments:

Post a Comment