Monday 16 October 2017

Shelly, a 90s flashback

Thinking about my ex-wife (as I was a week or so back) and the early 90s reminded me of her friend Shelly, who was a punk slowly getting into grunge and very open.  We were talking one night about photography and she offered to do some topless (though we did manage to get one with her pussy) shots for me (my ex-wife stayed and watched and we had a cracking fuck that night).

Anyway, I went searching through my negatives but couldn't find them, so these are scans from the original prints (and not the best quality ever, sorry about that).  As a side-note, I got a Christmas card from Shelly last year and she's very well, living in Swansea and playing bass in three local bands.  I hope she still looks something like these pictures!

I hope you enjoy them.



 I love this one, the expression on her face (which you can't really see with the crop I've used and also because I've had to make her anonymous) and the way she's holding her tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment