Monday 20 November 2017

Lovely, lovely toes...

If you read this blog fairly regularly, then you'll know that I have a real thing for women's feet.  I adore them, in fact.  So when I got the following two photos sent through to my email (and remember, ladies, if you want to send a pic through for me to publish, I'm always happy to see them at petermorgan1969@gmail.com), I thought - as it's so close to Christmas, that I'd have a treat.

Oh yes, more feet pics from various shoots I've done over the past few years.

Enjoy!

Keira's boyfriend Jim sent this in - thanks to them both!

Cate sent me this.  She's having a winter-sun break and thought I might enjoy seeing her toes in sunshine.  And she was right!

And, as always, there's more...


Sent in by Theresa ("mine are the darker purple toenails," she writes), this was taken on a weekend away with the girls.  I don't know why they took this picture but I am really bloody glad they did!



 
One of my favourite ever pictures - Rachel's feet, my cock.  Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment