Monday 15 January 2018

Some more readers wives

Here's another collection of pictures kindly sent in by readers of this blog, all of which are very nice.  As I've said before, I'm more than happy to receive pictures of wives, girlfriends, you shagging or selfies from the ladies and happier still to publish them on the blog.

So don't forget, if you have any pictures you'd like to share, you can email them to me at petermorgan1969@gmail.com

This is Karen and that's all I know - it could be a selfie, it could be a shot by a partner.  What I do know, however, is that that's a nice pair of tits, a great belly and I love underarm shots!

Cheryl models 'barely-covers-her-arsehole' pants for husband Ron.  Nice. 

One of my all-time favourite pictures, just look at that cleavage!  It belongs to a fine lady called Theresa and the knob belongs to her partner Jim. Thanks, folks!

This is Amy, as sent in by her boyfriend Brett. Great tits and a very nice belly too.

This was sent in by Serena - "What do you think of my tits?" she asks.  Well, I think they're fucking gorgeous

Tom writes - "My wife's arse, what do you reckon?"  Very nice, mate.

1 comment: