Friday 18 December 2015

Flashback to the late 80s/early 90s

This week I seem to have been hearing a lot of songs on the radio that whisk me back to the 80s and 90s, a glorious era for me.  The more I heard, the more it made me think about the girls and adventures from back then and so I looked out some of the old pics.  Some I've posted here before, some I haven't - they're all good though!

Enjoy this nostalgic blast of naughtiness!

Anna, from 1992 (two pics never published before) - see original link




 We were on an adventure weekend, early 90s.  I know the girl in the middle was called Caroline, I wish I could remember the names of the others.  I don't know why they're doing this, but I'm glad I took the photo!

 Ex-girlfriend Annie in 1989 - see original post here

 My gorgeous ex-wife, early 90s
 
 Melody, 1988 - my first proper glamour session - see original post here

 My ex-girlfriend Liz, again from the early 90s - see original post here

Me (on the right) and my old friend Nick in the late 80s, getting wanked off by a Goth singer we knew called Katya.

No comments:

Post a Comment